The world’s most popular social media network Instagram is facing server down issues for some time today. Many users report that they are unable to view post feed and send DM which was said to be fixed by Instagram real soon.
On September 2 morning millions of Instagram users face issues while operating the app. In the reports, the users complained that they are not able to send messages and the post feed is also not loading properly. Which afterward become a big issue worldwide.
After the complaints by the users, On Twitter, a new hashtag gets in trend “#Instgramdown” which was posted by over a million Instagram users during the period of an Instagram server problem.
So if you’re also thinking if your Instagram is working properly or not then read the article below you may find out if you’re facing the issue right now or not.
How to find your Instagram is Down or Not?
If you want to know if you’re running your Instagram with no issues or not then you’ve to follow the steps below to find it out:
- Go to the Instagram Help Page.
- Select option Known Issues.
- Problem that your Instagram may encountering will be appear here.
- Now, check if your Instagram app is up to date or not.
If you don’t know how to update the Instagram app on your Mobile follow the steps below.
Update for Android users:
If you’re an Android user and don’t know how to update your Instagram app then follow the steps we’re going to tell you here.
- First, go to the Google app store on your mobile phone.
- Then click on the three lines in the upper left corner. to open the menu.
- Now select My Apps and Games then select Update.
- After that check if there any update available or not.
Update for IOS users:
If you’re an IOS user and don’t know how to update your Instagram app then check the steps given below:
- Open your iPhone’s App store.
- Select the Update tab available at the bottom of the app.
- Now check if there any updates available or not.