Instagram has become one of the best and most used social media applications around the world. It has many features that users don’t get in other applications. And one such rare and best feature is its Story Highlights. But what if you want to leave the blank space in the name? If you’re wondering the same and wanted to know how to add a blank space in Instagram Highlights Name then read the article properly.
Here in this article, we will be going to tell you how you can add a blank space in the Instagram Highlights Name. Instagram users post the highlights story on their Instagram accounts to show beautiful and important moments to their friends and followers.
But while posting the highlights it is necessary to name that highlight story. You can give it any name or you can simply post an Emoji instead of the name. But now the new trend goes with the users leaving the highlight name blank.
Even so many users still don’t know how to do so like how they can leave the Instagram highlights name blank. So if you’re also one with the same question then just read the article and follow the step-by-step guide stated below.
What are Instagram Highlights?
Almost every Instagram user knows about the Instagram highlight feature and uses it on their profile. But in case you don’t know about it then read this section and all your doubts will get clear about the Instagram Highlights.
So if we have to state it in simple words then we can say that Instagram highlight is a feature to highlight or show your Instagram story on your Instagram profile. The story can be anything that you post on your Instagram account.
Suppose you go on a trip and post the pictures on your Instagram story. After 24 hours the story will get vanished from the profile. But what if you want to show it to more followers or show off your trip? In that case, you can use the Instagram highlights feature and add the posted story to your profile in the story highlight section.
This highlighted story will appear below your profile BIO and will be shown to your followers until your remove it.
Why Add a Blank Space in Instagram Highlight Name?
While posting an Instagram highlight it is necessary to name it. If you leave the name blank then Instagram will automatically name it as Highlight. You can name it anything or even you can just add an emoji in the namespace.
But recently many people started to leave the highlight namespace blank to show it more aesthetic or look cool. Or there can be another reason like you don’t feel the need to name the highlight and just want to leave it unnamed. Whatever the reason the main thing is how to do it.
How to Add an Instagram Highlight Without a Name?
Adding blank space in Instagram highlights isn’t rocket science. But in any case, if you don’t know how to do it then follow the step-by-step guide given below:
- Open the Instagram application on your Mobile Device.
- Log in to your Instagram account using the correct credentials.
- Click on the profile icon from the bottom-right corner of the screen.
- If you haven’t posted a highlight yet then click on the “New” option from the story highlight section below “Edit Profile”.
- If you already posted a story highlight then long press on the highlight and tap on the “Edit Highlight” option.
- Now open the URL “emptycharacter.com”.
- Scroll down and click on the “Copy to Clipboard” option to copy the blank space.
- Now go back to the Instagram Application.
- In the Title paste the blank space that you copied.
- At last click on the “Done” button to add a blank space in the Instagram Highlight name.
That’s it after following all the above steps properly your Instagram highlight will appear without a name.
In the above article, we discuss How to Add an Instagram Highlight Without a Name. But in case you still don’t understand the process and want our guidance then feel free to contact us anytime. We will try to reach out and help you as soon as possible.
- Why are My Instagram Messages Blacked Out? How to Fix it?
- Easy Ways to Fix “Instagram Reels Crashing” Issue
- Can You Archive Reels on Instagram? Here’s How to do it
- Easy Ways to Fix Instagram White Screen Issue
- Easy Ways to Fix Instagram Filter Not Working Problem