There are many fun to play games in the world and MultiVersus is one of them. MultiVersus is a free-to-play crossover fighting published by Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and developed by Player First Games.
There are many different and amazing characters offered in the game by Warner Bros. But to get early access to the MultiVersus game i.e. MultiVersus Twitch Drops you first need to connect your Twitch to MultiVersus.
But the process isn’t that simple before trying to link your MultiVersus with twitch first you need to watch any Twitch streamer play MultiVersus with drops enabled for 60 minutes. Only after that, you can connect your MultiVersus to Twitch.
When you redeem a code, Twitch drop will help you get rewards and give you early access to Open Beta. While trying to redeem the code and get access to the Beta of the game many users reported that they got errors like “Something went Wrong While Looking for your Claim MultiVersus”.
So if you’re also the one with the same error then don’t worry we got some easy fixes for you. Here in this article, we will be going to tell you how you can fix the “Something went Wrong While Looking for your Claim MultiVersus” Error easily.
But before moving to the main topic and start discussing the ways to fix the error. Let’s first discuss how you can Redeem Code in MultiVersus and Claim MultiVersus Twitch Drops.
Also Read: Easy Way to Fix “There was an Error on the Amazon Account Link Process” in Fall Guys
How to Redeem Code and Claim MultiVersus Twitch Drops
If you want to get rewards and early access to the Open Beta of MultiVersus. Then you need to redeem a code. Maybe you don’t know how to do it if so then read this section and get all your doubts clear.
Below is the step-by-step guide on how to redeem the code and Claim MultiVersus Twitch Drops:
- First, you need to sign in to your WB Games Account if you don’t have one create a free account and then log in.
- After logging in to your WB Games Account link it with your Twitch account. If you don’t know how to do it then click on the link given below and follow the steps to do so.
How to Link MultiVersus to Twitch?
- Now that you have linked the Twitch account to the WB games account. watch any Twitch streamer play MultiVersus with drops enabled for 60 minutes.
- After watching Twitch streamer for 60 minutes go to the Twitch drops inventory page to see your progress. Then, proceed and claim your reward. Copy the code shown on the screen after claiming the reward.
- At last, Go to your WB Games account and select “Beta Management” on the left side menu. Now search for the “Redeem a Beta Code” option and enter your code. After that click on Redeem Button to get early access to MultiVersus.
How to Fix “Something went Wrong While Looking for your Claim MultiVersus”
“Something went Wrong While Looking for your Claim MultiVersus” is one of the most common error players faces when trying to redeem the code to get early access to the game. But to be honest this error is one of the easiest ones to fix.
The first way to fix the error is by verifying your Email account with the WB games account. By doing so most probably you will be able to solve the problem. But if any case you still facing the error then we recommend you check your entered age in the MultiVersus.
Make sure that you have entered the age of 18 or 18 above in the MultiVersus account. If you want to change the age in MultiVersus then go to the link below and follow the steps given in the article.
How to Change Age in MultiVersus
In the above article, we discuss the way to fix the “Something went Wrong While Looking for your Claim MultiVersus” Error on MultiVersus. But in case you still aren’t able to fix it and want our further guidance then feel free to contact us anytime. We will try to reach out and help you as soon as possible.
Also Read: Easy Ways to Fix “Stray Scratch Achievement Not Working”