Instagram is one of the best and most successful social media platforms out there. And if we’re talking about Instagram Followers and Followings are the first thing that comes to our mind. You can check your Instagram Account Followers and Followings easily but what about others, Maybe you’re wondering about How to see who someone recently Followed on Instagram?
Or something similar so if you’re also the one with the same question then keep reading the following article you will get answers for all your questions below. Back in old days, there was an option on Instagram that is available to everyone and that lets you keep an eye on your follower’s activity.
The thing that Instagram provides us with is to keep a check or eye on the activity of your friends or followers like whose posts they are liking or who they are following. But Many users started using it wrongly like to investigate their closer ones so Instagram decided to end this amazing feature.
but many old users still want to use the same feature but we don’t think Instagram has any such intention right now. So here we will tell you some easy ways that you can try to know about someone’s Instagram activity like who someone recently followed on Instagram.
What does Instagram Allow you to see about someone’s Follower List?
Well, first things first before jumping to how to see who someone recently followed on Instagram let’s first discuss what authority Instagram gives us to see about someone’s followers.
To be honest, after taking down the feature in which Instagram shows us about our followings and followers activity there aren’t many options left for you to see about someone Followers list. So it is impossible to check on who someone recently followed on Instagram.
The only authority Instagram gives us is to check out all the followers and followings of others but not in chronological order. This is why you can see who someone recently followed on Instagram.
But even so, there are some paid tools that you can buy to get help about checking on someone’s Instagram activity like their recent follows and likes. Below we will talk about them in detail.
Also Read: How to Unread Messages on Instagram? Easy Guide
How to see Who Someone Recently Followed on Instagram?
Now let’s talk about the main topic which is how you can check on someone’s following list in chronological order. As for the in-app features sadly we don’t have any but in the past, we have one Instagram feature that allows you to check on your follower’s activity.
But still, we have tricks and paid tools that can help you to look at someone’s following in chronological order. Just check out the two tricks or methods that we have mentioned below:
Method #1. Use SnoopReport
The best and easiest way to check on someone’s activity on Instagram is by using some Paid tools. And here we have the best one for you just you have to spend some money on it and you will get every single and helpful information that you want to check out.
Just follow the steps below to Track someone’s profile activity using SnoopReport:
- Go to the SnoopReport Webpage by click here.
- Click on the option Get Started on the Homepage.
- Now enter your Email Address and Password you want to use to make a SnoopReport ID.
- After signing-up successfully you will get redirected to the dashboard.
- Now you can select the option Add account to add the account of the person you want to track. But to complete this step first you have to buy the SnoopReport subscription by click on Buy Subscription, and choose and purchase your SnoopReport plan.
- After choosing a plan now you can successfully add an Instagram account that you want to track.
Method #2. Try using Instagram Web
Another method to track who someone recently follows is by using Instagram Web. This method is free but isn’t guaranteed there are 50-50 chances that you will be able to see someone’s following list in chronological order.
But you can try it out as it is a free method to do so. Just follow the steps below:
- Go to the Instagram.com on your Web browser.
- Login to your Instagram Account on Instagram Webpage.
- If you’re trying this method on Mobile then tap on the three dots at the top right corner of the screen and select option Desktop Site.
- Now serach for the user you want to check on.
- Go to their profile and tap on the Followers or Following order to get the list. There is a chance that the list will be in chronological order as this isn’t a guranteed method.
How to check your Recent Followers or Following on Instagram?
After checking on the method to see someone’s Following list in chronological order let’s talk about how you can see your own account Followers and Following list in Chronological order.
Well, it is quite easy to view your own followers and following list in a chronological way as Instagram allows you to do so. Just follow the steps below to know-how:
- Open Instagram App on your Mobile Device.
- Login to your Instagram Account.
- Go to the Profile page by tapping on your Profile in the below right corner of your screen.
- Now click on the Follower or Following option to view the list.
- After opening the list you can see a option sorted by click on the icon and select the option Date followed: Latest.
- Atlast you will now see the list in chronological way.
Instagram is one of the best Social media networks but there are many unanswered questions that every user wants to know. So if you’re seeking for same question i.e. how to see who someone recently followed on Instagram? Then you can read the above article where we tell every single way to know about its easily.
Also Read: How to Know if Someone Restricted you on Instagram?