Minecraft is one of the most popular and played games around the world. But there are many commands and cheats that still players don’t know and one of the best commands is Minecraft keep Inventory Command.
If you’re also one of those Minecraft players who don’t know about the Minecraft Keep Inventory command then read the full article properly and follow the steps we have given below.
Dying in the Minecraft game is one of the most common things that players face but the thing that hurts is when a player loses all the inventory after death. So in case you’re wondering about some way or cheats to keep your Minecraft inventory after dying then you’re at the right stop.
Just keep reading the following article and below we have explained the method or command to keep Minecraft inventory as it is even after dying in the game.
Table of Contents
What is Minecraft Keep Inventory Command?
First things first let’s discuss what exactly is Minecraft keep Inventory command is and how to use it. Well, in short, we can conclude that the Keep Inventory command is a sort of cheat that player uses to keep their inventory untouched even after dying.
As we all know Minecraft has two modes one is survival and the other is creative and in survival mode, you have a certain lifeline if you fail to keep yourself safe then you will die before your eyes. And after dying all the Inventory that you have collected after spending so much time will also lose.
To keep that inventory safe players use cheats like the Keep Inventory command to save their inventory after dying in the game. So if you’re also wondering about this cheat and wanted to know how to activate it then below we have given the proper guide for every device.
How to use Keep Inventory Command on PC? (Windows/Mac)
Minecraft is a popular game for PC so if you play it on your PC whether it is Windows or Mac just follow the steps given below to use the Keep Inventory command in Minecraft.
- Open Minecraft game on your PC.
- Go to the Game Menu in Minecraft.
- Tap on the option “Open to LAN”.
- Go to the option “Allow Cheats” and turn toggle button “ON”.
- Now tap on the option “Start LAN World”.
- Now you will be able to use the cheats in the game.
After following the above steps now you have to change the gamerule to use Keep Inventory cheat in Minecraft. To do so follow the steps below:
- Go to the chat windows in your game.
- Type “/gamerule keepInventory true” in teh chat box.
- Now press Enter.
- That’s it now even after you die in the game you will still have your inventory.
How to use Keep Inventory Command in Pocket Edition? (Android/IOS)
Now after learning about how to use the Minecraft Keep Inventory command on PC let’s move next to mobile devices. If you’re Pocket Edition Minecraft player i.e. game on Mobile devices then read the below instructions to use Keep inventory cheat:
- Open Minecraft Pocket Edition on your Mobile Device.
- From the upper hand of the screen click on the Chat icon.
- Type “/gamerule keepInventory true” in the chatbox.
- Press enter to activate the cheat.
- Now even after you die you will get all your Inventory back.
How to use Keep Inventory Command in Gaming Consoles? (Xbox/PS4)
Now at last let’s discuss how you can use the Keep Inventory command in Minecraft on Gaming Consoles. You just have to follow the steps given below to do so:
- Press on the D-Pad (Right) on your console controller.
- Type “/gamerule keepInventory true.”
- After typing press enter.
- Now the gamerule will be changed and your inventory will be safe after you die.
Minecraft Keep Inventory Command is a cheat that players use to keep their Inventory safe after dying in the game. But using cheats may spoil your fun and the main motive of the game so if you want to play the game fair and square we recommend you not to use such cheats while playing a survival game like Minecraft.
Also Read: Easy Ways to Fix Minecraft OpenGL Error 1281