The gaming era has now moved to the next level of gaming i.e. VR gaming which is known as Virtual Reality gaming. Using VR a player can experience the reality of the game and play it with more passion and fun. The best VR right now in the market is Oculus Quest 2 which provides you the best VR gaming experience possible. Now the question is how to charge Oculus Quest 2 controllers because many players don’t know about it and there are no instructions for it.
So once you run out of battery you may have to charge your Oculus Quest 2 controllers to continue playing with your Oculus Quest 2 VR gaming set. Here we will tell you about how to charge Oculus Quest 2 controllers once you get run out of battery.
Check the below article for the instructions to charge your Oculus Quest 2 controllers.
How to charge Oculus Quest 2 controllers
It may be a little bit confusing about how to charge oculus quest 2 controllers but we will make it short and simple so that you can get it straight to your head without any further issues.
As for the default battery Oculus Quest 2 controllers have 1 AA battery on each controller. But these batteries are not rechargeable and alkaline so which means you have to buy a new pair of rechargeable batteries for your controllers once your controllers run out of batteries.
Just follow the below steps to charge your Quest 2 controllers:
- First of all hold your your controller upsde down and find the battery space mark with the small eject symbol facing up.
- Now push out the battery lid gently and unlock the battery compartement of the controller.
- Now remove the AA batteries inside the controller.
- Put the new rechargeable AA batteries with charging dock.
- Now put back the battery compartment lid of your controllers.
- Now you’re all ready to go so now if you ran out of battery again you can easily recharge them with the charging dock available with your batteries.
Now it’s all done you’re ready to go you can use and charge your Oculus Quest 2 controllers. This is how to charge your Oculus Quest 2 controllers again and again.