Instagram is one of the best and most popular social media applications around the world. It has over a billion active users and millions of them use it every day. The users get to choose if they want to make their Instagram profile Public or Private.
The difference is simply in Public profiles anyone on Instagram can check out your profile photos and videos. Whereas, if you’re using a private profile then it is necessary to send follow request first to check out your profile.
Many users send follow requests daily and wait for confirmation. But what if your request doesn’t get accepted? What if you want to delete the Follow Request? If this is the case then the first thing you need to do is check out who you sent follow request.
And for that, you have to access the list of requested account accounts first. But now the question is How to See Sent Follow Requests on Instagram? If you’re also looking for the same question and want to know about it then follow and read the below guide to check out the accounts that you requested on Instagram.
Table of Contents
How to See Sent Follow Requests on Instagram on Mobile Devices?
Nowadays almost everyone has a smartphone in which they use or access their Instagram account. It doesn’t matter if you have an Android device or an IOS device you can follow the below guide to check out the sent follow request on Instagram:
- Open Instagram Application on your Mobile Device.
- Log In to your Instagram account using the correct credentials.
- Click on the profile icon from the bottom-right corner of the screen.
- Now click on the Hamburger icon from the top right corner to access the settings option.
- From the list select the option “Settings”.
- Now scroll down the settings options and click on “Security”.
- After opening the security menu look for the “Access data” option and select it.
- Under the “Connection” section you will get the option “Current Follow Requests”.
- At last click on the “View All” option available under the “Current Follow Requests” option.
After following the above step-by-step guide you will be able to access all the following requests you have sent on Instagram 2022. But this method will only work on Mobile devices or Instagram App. In case you don’t have a Mobile Device but have a PC or you use Instagram on a Web Browser. Then you can look at the guide below to access the sent follow requests on Instagram.
How to See Sent Follow Requests on Instagram on a Web Browser or PC?
If you’re a PC user or use Instagram on a web browser then maybe the above guide will not work for you. So if this is the case then read and follow the guide given below:
- Open a web browser on your PC.
- Open the Instagram URL.
- Click on your profile icon from the top-right corner of the screen.
- Now from the profile options select the third option “Settings”.
- From the left-hand side of the settings options select the seventh option “Privacy and Security”.
- Scroll through the options and select the “Account Data” option.
- Now find the Connections option.
- At last under the connections option select “View all current follow requests”.
That’s it by following all the above steps you will be able to check out all the sent follow requests on Instagram on a Web browser.
How to delete All Sent Follow Requests on Instagram?
This is another common question that many Instagram users ask but sadly there is no way to do so. But there are ways to delete the sent requests by going through the requested accounts one by one and deleting the requests.
But if you’re looking for a way to delete follow requests from all the requested accounts. Then sadly you won’t be able to do so. There is no such tool or way to do so but by following the above guide you can copy and paste the usernames of the requested account. And then search for them to delete the following request.
Follow the steps below to delete the following requests you have sent from your Instagram account:
- Open the Instagram application.
- Follow all the steps given in the above section to know the usernames of the requested accounts.
- Note down all the usernames.
- Go to the Instagram Search section.
- Search for the accounts shown in the requested lists.
- Open the account.
- You will see the Requested button next to the person’s username.
- Click on the Requested button to turn it back to “Follow”.
- Make sure that it shows “Follow” instead of Requested by refreshing the page.
That’s it follow the same steps for every username in the list to unfollow all the requested accounts.
In the above article, we discuss How to See Sent Follow Requests on Instagram 2022. But in case you still don’t understand the process and want our guidance then feel free to contact us anytime. We will try to reach out and help you as soon as possible.
- Why are My Instagram Messages Blacked Out? How to Fix it?
- Easy Ways to Fix “Instagram Reels Crashing” Issue
- Can You Archive Reels on Instagram? Here’s How to do it
- Easy Ways to Fix Instagram White Screen Issue
- Easy Ways to Fix Instagram Filter Not Working Problem