If you’re having Apple AirPods then you may face the situation in which you might think why is one AirPod is louder than the other? This is a very common question among AirPods users. So here we will be going to tell you some easy solutions by which you can fix this problem or issue with your AirPods and get the perfect noise from them.
In case you suddently hearing louder from one AirPods and quiter from other then you must try to solve it out using following easy methods. Now without wasting any time let’s jump to the main topic and discuss how to solve the issue one AirPod is louder than the other.
Table of Contents
How to Make AirPods Louder
If your AirPods are getting quite with the time and you’re thinking to buy a new pair then first you must read this full article and try out the fixes which we share below.
You may also thinking that your AirPods are broken that’s why suddenly you get to hear quiter noise then before. But before jumping to any conclusion you should try out some fixes may be it is possible that your AirPods are in good shape. But only they need to get a little clean or your iPhone needs some more voice settings which can fix your AirPods voice and make them louder.
So now let’s start with the fixes and see if your AirPods are okay or not.
1. Clean the Dirt from your AirPods
There may be ear wax stick around the buds of your AirPods which may act as a resistance for the voice result in low volume. To fix this issue you have to clean the dirt stick around your AirPods buds, you can do this with some old toothbrush of yours and using some dirt cleaner.
While cleaning your AirPods you have to be careful to not use any type of sharp tool or water which can damage your AirPods. It is more suited to use some toothbrush with soft bristles, a piece of cotton, or earbuds.
2. Check your iPhone Audio balance settings
This is one of the main reason why is one AirPod is louder than the other and the main fix for the same. To do so follow the steps below:
- Go to your iPhone settings.
- Select the option “General” and then select the option “Accessibility”.
- Now check in the hearing section for a volume slider with L and R indications and make sure the slider is in the middle.
- If the slider is slightly in R direction or in L direction this may cause sound inbalance for your AirPods.
3. Reset your iPhone Settings
If the above two solutions didn’t solve your problem then try this fix. To reset your iPhone settings just follow the steps below:
- Go to your iPhone settings.
- Select the option “General” from the settings.
- Now scroll down and find the Reset option.
- After tapping on Reset click on the option Reset all settings.
- Then you’ve to enter your iPhone’s passcode.
- After that again select Reset all settings then you will prompted to progress bar screen.
- The settings will be Reset itself you just have to wait for some time then check out if the problem is still there or solved.
4. Try Restarting your iPhone
The next fix is to restart your iPhone which is simple enough and we hope everyone of you know how to restart your iPhone. If you still wondering about it then follow the steps below:
- Press and hold the power button of your iPhone and wait until a slide bar appear on the screen.
- Now once the slide bar appeared slide it from left to right then wait for your iPhone to shut down.
- Wait for sometime like about 20 to 30 seconds then again press and hold power button to turn on your iPhone.
5. Replace or Repair your AirPods from Apple
If you’re still facing the problem and wondering Why is one AirPod is louder than the other then the answer is simple that your AirPods are broken or needs to repair. To do so you’ve to contact the nearest Apple care center and ask them to check if you can replace your AirPods.
If the warranty period is over then you can ask them to repair your Apple AirPods if possible. If none of that work then only one way is left and that is to buy another pair of Apple AirPods which is quite expensive but after going through ever solution it is like impossible that there is any hope left for your current Apple AirPods.