TikTok app is one of the most popular video-sharing social media applications around the world. With its millions of users, there are several issues that arise daily in the app and one such issue is “Video is Being Processed”.
If you’re also one of the TikTok users who is facing the same problem while uploading a video on TikTok then you’re at the right stop here in this article we will be going to tell you how to fix the Video is Being Processed TikTok issue easily.
This issue is one of the most common ones that most TikTok users face when they upload a video on TikTok or go through the process of uploading a video on TikTok. After processing your video suddenly your video is stuck on the screen and took forever to upload on it and shows you the error “Video is being processed”.
This can be a very annoying moment for any TikTok user but many of us still don’t know how to seek it out on our own. So for that, we’re here to tell you some easy and simple ways that you can follow to fix Video is being processed TikTok issue.
How to fix Video is Being Processed Issue on TikTok
There are many different ways to fix this issue but here we will only state the easy and the most effective ones. Check out some of the easy and simple fixes below:
Fix #1. Check if your Internet connection is Good or Not
Before jumping to any other solution we recommend you first check out if your Internet connection is all okay or not. And if not then change the Internet connection and try uploading the video again. To check out for internet connectivity follow the steps below:
- Open your device’s Internet browser (Chrome, Safari, etc.).
- Search for Speed Test in the search bar.
- Now from the search results click on the Run Speed Test button.
- Check the results and if your Internet’s uploading speed isn’t good enough then try changing it and retry uploading the video again.
Fix #2. Restart the Application and Reupload the video
Another easy fix is by restarting the TikTok application all you have to do is close the app from background running applications and again open it. Then you have to see if the video is still stuck and if yes then delete it and try reuploading it. Follow the steps below to do so:
- First, save the uploading video in your device’s gallery.
- Close the app from the background running application.
- Go to your app drawer and reopen the app.
- Now check if the video is uploaded or not and if it is still stuck then delete it.
- After deleting the video re-upload it by following the same steps you did before and check if now the video complete its processing or not.
Fix #3. Restart your Device to fix Video is being processed TikTok issue
Another simple way to fix this problem is by just restarting/rebooting your device. Restarting your device will delete all the temporary junk files that are stored on your device’s secondary memory and by this, your device will get a fresh start and so now it will open the application from the very start and will fix the video is being processed problem on TikTok.
Restarting your device will free up the RAM and will clear all the cache and junk files that are stored on the device. All you have to do is press and hold the power button of your mobile device and wait for the menu to appear and then select the option Reboot/Restart to Restart your device.
Fix #4. Clean up the TikTok App Cache Data to Fix Video is being processed TikTok issue
This is another easy but effective fix that you can try to fix your problem in an instant all you have to do is clear the TikTok cache data if you don’t know how to do it then follow the steps below:
- Go to your Phone’s Settings option.
- Find the option Apps and click on it.
- Now from the apps list find TikTok and then click on the Storage option.
- Select the option “Clear Cache”.
That’s it now TikTok cache files will be deleted from your phone try restarting the app and see if the problem is solved or not.
Fix #5. Check if TikTok Servers are Down
TikTok servers are one of the most common causes why you’re facing this problem if the servers are down then it is common for all the users to face such problems. To check if the servers are down or not follow the steps below:
- Go to the TikTok server checker link by clicking here.
- If the page is showing up with the message “User reports indicate no current problems at TikTok” then the servers are alright and the problem is with your app.
- On the other hand, if the page is showing up with a message like the servers are down or facing problems then you have to wait until the TikTok engineers restore it.
Fix #6. Cross-check if your video violates TikTok Community Rules
It is better to not upload such videos that violate the TikTok community guidelines/rules and in most cases, this is the cause why people are not able to upload their TikTok videos. All you have to check is if you’re violating any of the rules or not and one of the most common ones is “copyright content violation”. So it is better to check out if this is the reason and try to fix it or report it to TikTok about it.
Fix #7. Check if your phone’s TikTok app is updated or not
Outdated applications can cause many glitches and bugs while operating the app so it is recommended that you keep the app up to date to use it without any problem. To update the TikTok app follow the steps below:
- Open your device’s App Store or Google Play Store.
- In the search bar search for TikTok.
- Now open the TikTok app option and check next to it if the update button is showing or not.
- If it is showing the update button then click on it to update the app.
After updating the application successfully check out if your problem is solved or not and if not then move to the next and last solution below.
Fix #8. Report the Video is being processed TikTok Problem to TikTok support
If you’ve tried all the above fixes and the problem is still there so now it’s time to move to the last fix. All you have to do is explain your problem to the TikTok support team and report it. After reporting your problem TikTok support team will look into your problem by themselves and find a solution to fix it as soon as possible.
Tiktok app is one of the most popular social media apps with over 500 million users so it is quite common to face such problems on the app. In this article, we try to cover up the fixes to fix Video is being processed TikTok issue. In case you’ve followed all the above solutions and still can’t fix the problem then you can contact us anytime we will try to reach you as soon as possible.
Also Read: Easy Ways to Fix Instagram Filter Not Working Problem