If you’re an Instagram user then maybe you’re wondering to know about who saved your Instagram post and how many people saved your Instagram post. Well if you’re also one who is wondering how to see who saved your Instagram post then keep reading the following article and you will get your answer soon.
Instagram is one of the most famous Social media networks used worldwide by hundreds of millions of people. In this social media App, users share their Photos, Videos, and Stories and get likes from followers. You can chat with your followers and other people around the whole world with a single click.
Instagram is a very easy-to-use social media App that can be used by different age groups of people without any problem and easily. This is the main reason for the App to get to popular and most successful social media applications in recent times.
Well if you’re also an Instagram user then maybe at some point you get a thought of knowing who saved your Instagram posts secretly. If you’re also the one who is seeking an answer to this question then read about it below.
How to See Who Saved your Instagram Post
Well, it is a kind of impossible task to directly know about who saved your Instagram post or not as Instagram protects the privacy of the user and does not reveal the identity of the user who is secretly saving your posts.
But there is still a way to find out who saved your Instagram posts easily. To find out about it you just need to DM or Message all your Followers about the post and ask them if they save it or not.
But still, it is kind of frustrating to text all the followers one by one and asking them if they saved your one post or not so the other easy way is by putting your Instagram post story on your Account and ask it there. Whoever saved your post will see your Story and message you about it and tell you that they saved your post this will save your time and effort.
Just follow the below steps to post a story on your Instagram to ask who saved your post:
- Open your Instagram App.
- Get a screenshot of the post from your Account feed that you want to know if saved by your follower or not.
- Now go back to the home screen of teh Instagram Application.
- Tap on the camera icon you will see on the top left corner of the Instagram home screen.
- Now select the screenshot you just took and type “If Any of you Saved my Posts then DM me and let me know”.
- Now wait for any mesaage you got from your followers after seeing your Instagram story.
- You can also interact with your followers through question sticker that you can apply on your story.
How to see how many people saved your Instagram post
Well, the above is to know who saved your Instagram post but in this column, we will tell you how you can know about the number of people who saved your Instagram post easily.
But first thing first in case you’re having a personal account then this feature may not work on your Instagram account so you’ve to first switch to the professional or business account before moving further. To switch your account to a Business or Professional account follow the steps below:
- First go to the Instagram setting that you will find on your Instagram profile page.
- Now select the option account.
- After that choose the option Switch to Business Account or Switch to Creator Account.
- Now you’re all set to go further and check how many people saved your Instagram post.
After switching your Personal Instagram account follow the below steps to know how many people saved your Instagram post:
- Open the post you want to know about.
- Once you switch to the bussiness account you will find a option on the post “View Insights”.
- Tap on View Insights and you will see a number of stats on your screen, from the stats you will also see a bookmark icon and some numbers below the icon.
- The number below the bookmark icon shows the number of people that saved your Insatagram post.
Now you’re all set to know who saved your Instagram posts and how many people saved your Instagram posts.
Also Read: Water Eject Siri Shortcut: How to Eject Water from iPhone?